• LTC
  • BCH
  • EOS
  • ETC
  • DASH
  • XRP
  • XLM
Login Register
  • **Please add history feature to allow users to see who replied to their posts**

Submitted 7 months ago by Naruto

Very important to add this asap. We all create topics, reply, and comment on each others post. But there is no way we know who or when anyone responds to or posts. 

The developer needs to create a separate history setting that allows every user to see who responded to their posts privately or publicly somehow. This needs to be done as the dicussion boards get bigger, it will be impossible to track who responded to whom.

Thanks

Naruto

layout, webdesign webdesign posthistory trackposts sitefixes userfriendly

Hey Naruto,

We have that on the list of features we are implementing.  It will coincide with the re-design of the forums, especially as you said as more people join there will be a lot of topics and replies at once.  Please be patient as there are a lot of updates all going on at once.

Appreciate the feedback!

Submitted 7 months ago by Joe Begonis

Haha you watch the show too? Awesome GIF Joe of Minato!! 

I do! I haven't delved into Boruto, have you?

Submitted 7 months ago by Joe Begonis

Hahaha Awesome Joe! Shippuden episodes are the best! A ton of philosophy and life lessons embedded in the storyline, minus the filler episodes. 

No I haven't watched boruto yet either! I heard it was good, so eventually I will.

Hahaha Awesome Joe! Shippuden episodes are the best! A ton of philosophy and life lessons embedded in the storyline, minus the filler episodes. 

Please login or register to leave a response.