• EOS
  • ETC
  • DASH
  • XRP
  • XLM
Login Register
  • Peter Brandt's Crypto Update, January 16, 2020 Edition

Submitted 8 months ago by Peter Brandt

Discussion created for Peter Brandt's Crypto Update, January 16, 2020 Edition

Thank you, Peter! 

F
    Submitted 8 months ago by JJR

Thanks a Lot !

Submitted 8 months ago by SACHIN

Peter, you share new wisdom, about markets generally, in every video.  Thank you

G
    Submitted 8 months ago by Bitcoin

Hello Peter, 

Thanks a lot for your update.

Do you have any stop loss in place? i would love to know how a discretionary trader like you, it's managing the currently market.

Thank you!

R
    Submitted 8 months ago by C.W

How do you feel about Coinbase trade fees as high as they are now getting in and out of positions?

T
    Submitted 8 months ago by Sithan Baker

Thank you for the update Peter!

Submitted 8 months ago by Nicolae Ochisor

thanks for the new video! Is there a resource or video that can help us understand the difference between chart models and trend models?

G
    Submitted 8 months ago by George Ellis

Thanks for the video, Peter. Please don't apologize for repeating yourself, you're not. Every time I listen to you I learn about your thought process and think how I can apply it to my own style.

K
    Submitted 8 months ago by 98fJBzSsqHvDxL

Really appreciate your simplistic "boring" approach to the crazy market. It helps me stay very relaxed and prepared. 

H
    Submitted 8 months ago by Harj

Please don't apologise for repeating yourself. The latest thinking is all that matters, things don't change hugely, that's expected and great. Keep up the good work Peter! You all repeat yourself to an extent and that is part of it.

C
    Submitted 8 months ago by Charis

Hey Peter, awesome content. Love how u divide things and the allocation program .
    One small thing though, could we get these updates in real time when u actually buy? This could be REALLY helpful ! 
    I see u bought at 8324 and by the time this video was released it must be 2 day difference because price was there only on 14th of january. 
    BTW there must be a typo on buying it on 6th of january. 
    Thanks so much !

A
    Submitted 8 months ago by Alex

Peter,

You feel that we should have a 90% allocation into crypto now? Also, Do you feel that this will breakthrough the $8,900 or will it retrace again before going through?

W
    Submitted 8 months ago by Josh

Peter, I always learn something new from you when you teach. I am a fan of you and thankful for the diverisity of BTL charts. There is always something new to learn. Thank you.  Have a great weekened. 

Submitted 8 months ago by Jennifer Kristi

Thanks!

R
    Submitted 8 months ago by CryptoTaxAttorney, J.D., LL.M.

Thanks Peter :-)

Submitted 8 months ago by Doc Marcel

Please login or register to leave a response.