• ETC
  • DASH
  • XRP
  • XLM
Login Register
  • Bitcoin Weekly Cycles Report- Sept 23rd

Submitted 1 month ago by Bob Loukas

Discussion created for Bitcoin Weekly Cycles Report- Sept 23rd

Excellent video, as usual, thanks you :)

Had one question though : why don't you share good setups for shorts on Alts ?

Thanks

A
    Submitted 1 month ago by ShitcoinTrader

Most do not have a platform to short them and further still shorting them even more difficult.  I talk about shorting them or at least offered in my multi-coin reports plenty of commentary on what is in a downtrend or a short.  But when I don't take them myself I will not paper trade for the commuinity.

Since the report stocks and gold fell further, but BTC not as much.   It's trying to hold the line, will be interesting to see if it can hold.

Thank you Bob.

Re active HODL, I can’t help noticing that the March capitulation was 62% of the 13 Feb high. I’m getting a sense that some market participants wouldn’t be surprised to see another capitulation of similar scale. Presumably you’ll send an alert if you get a sense that we’re headed for another capitulation of similar scale, and decide to pull your orders…?

Submitted 1 month ago by Peter Clifford

I do not think I would.  That's what risk mgmt is for.  I would follow the plan and exit on a 50% decline and take my medicine.

Thanks Bob

T
    Submitted 1 month ago by Meville Francis Pereira

Hi Bob, thanks for the video.

How do you feel about a long term margin BTCUSD position?

Say, 50% of your  BTC stack, margin 50% of that as an additional buy, at 25% interest on USD(T) on Binance as an example. At today's prices, that would be margin loan 2500 USDT.

Basically we are saying that in 12 months, BTC will be worth no less than 12500 (roughly , from today's prices), and anything above that is profit used as BTC stack gains.

Stop loss would be set before a margin call.

C
    Submitted 1 month ago by Charis

Please login or register to leave a response.