• DASH
  • XRP
  • XLM
Login Register
  • Bitcoin Weekly Cycles Report - 6-17

Submitted 3 months ago by Bob Loukas

Discussion created for Bitcoin Weekly Cycles Report - 6-17

BTC Cycles

DO you have any articles here about trading leveraged BTc?

C
    Submitted 3 months ago by Charis

I do not, besides position sizing.

What type of information would you be looking for?

Hi Bob.

By exiting your Litecoin position you mean your entire (hodl) LTC position as well?

Could this be the LTC/BTC top (seven weeks before the halving)?

Which would make sense given the last one.

Thanks.

Submitted 3 months ago by CajunRoo

Also of note: LTC/USD price is holding steady, unlike in 2015 where it plunged hard with LTC/BTC.

Submitted 3 months ago by CajunRoo

Yes in this case it's all.

hi bob

this is my first time to enter cryptocurrencies and i enter bitcoin at nearly 9000usd. what is the strategy i should go for

B
    Submitted 3 months ago by Bader

Are you talking about leveraged in futures or just bought your bitcoin with dollars?

Dear Bob,

In your ligthning report, please take a look on NEBL and ARK.

Thank you sir

M
    Submitted 3 months ago by Micheal

Hi Bob, 

Any thoughts on the 3D BB M Top that looks to be forming on btcusd? BBW is rounded, second higher high inside the bband. Looks pretty textbook. 

Thanks for your guidance. 

B
    Submitted 3 months ago by Aaron Williams

Not familiar, can you expand on this?

Thanks for another great update, Bob!!!! I will take some $$ off at a mid+ BTC pricing.  Bitcoin is not following any leads except it's(BTC) own!!!! Looking at some Elliott waves from a.n. other's view as I am not Elliott proficient.  Like to see a pause slight retrace before bursting thru 10K but...............money and buying power talk.  I have only taken "bites" out of the moves from $3300 to $9K+ just waiting for pullbacks that seem to never happen.....lol!!!!

Submitted 3 months ago by Harold

Hi Bob!

Do you also apply the 60 days cycle approach to $ETH? or even the 4 year cycle?? $ETH been the #1 Altcoin, I was wondering if you could show us how the cycle principle works in its specific chart. Thank you.

Submitted 3 months ago by Hodler Ranger

no only for Bitcoin at the moment.  I have not done an indepth study of ETH yet.  For a Cycle to be effective you need a big and passionate Audience.  XRP and ETH might be candidates, but no other projects would be

Hi Bob,

I love your reports. I didn't follow you long call, because I still haven't understood the principle. I am reading about it and waching videos but I miss a simple explaination. And reading the comments I might not be alone in this. Maybe you could do a video?

What I want to kown is, how and why I make more BTC with leverage?

I mean, if I just buy it with fiat and have to sell it and hope to buy back cheaper. If I sell my leveraged trade, do I stay in BTC?

I wish you a very nice day while watching the sunset

K
    Submitted 3 months ago by

Yes let me think about this and see what i could create

Bob if BTC hits $20,000 by the end of the year thats probably a bad thing as we could be looking at a left-translated 4 year cycle...

I guess Im frustrated because Im wishing BTC followed the previous 2015-2019 cycle of a slow grind for 2 years before going parabolic!

Submitted 3 months ago by BTC Man

Doesn't have to mean that, just we expected the same pattern to repeat. 

We could be looking at a cup and handle on an accelerated timeframe too. 

Also Bob do you ever pay attention to fundamental analysis? Such as the BTC price is likely being influenced by the pending launch of Facebook's Libra Coin...

Submitted 3 months ago by BTC Man

I see ZERO impact by Facebook coin.  Only can be a net positive with people (retail) better exposure to crypto currency and digital assets.

Hi Bob! Thank you! What is you view on BNB (Binance Coin). Sitting in a nice position with nice gains. I like this coin because of the buyback. I am unsure if I hodl BNB or sell it and trade with the money. I am far from beeing a expert trader, only reasoning is that I might want to go long with you on BTC IF there is a pull back. Otherwise I either sell BNB and sit in BTC or sit in BTC + BNB.
    Best regards

Submitted 3 months ago by Frank Postleb

They're doing a lot of things right and the chart is an absolute beauty.  I maintain a long term position in this only

Hi Bob,

ADAUSD looks like it’s establishing a solid base above .08 with the 100 day ema fast approaching. ADA bounced off the 100 day at .04 and .06

ADABTC looks like it’s nearing an all time low.

Good time to load up on ADA?

J
    Submitted 3 months ago by Jared Strong

Hi Bob,

Strange, restarted my laptop, now my previous comment is gone...

Was wondering about your latest LTC update--don't think I fully got your message, maybe because I am not a native speaker.

- Did you not previously suggest 0.0144 as a hard stop (me, I got stopped on that one)?
    - And are you now saying that you expect LTC to go back up again, or to go down?

Many thanks, will much appreciate your clarification.

Submitted 3 months ago by Reinhard Schorer

Please login or register to leave a response.